Re: request to cancel unblock requests + request for removal of num-utils

On Fri, Mar 16, 2007 at 10:02:15PM +0100, Bart Martens wrote:
> About the unblock request for num-utils 0.5-7 : Please consider removing
> num-utils from the etch release.  Version 0.5-6 is not good enough in my
> opinion.

Well, "not good enough for release" is an RC bug, so there's no reason not
to consider the new version, right?  The diff looks straightforward to me.
Luk, would you like to drop your removal hint and we'll let -7 into testing
instead?