Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 1266-1] New gnupg packages fix signature forgery

Steve Langasek wrote:
> So at this point, the udebs we have in the prospective d-i rc2 initrds that
> we know we want to get fixes in yet for the .debs are atk1.0, gnupg, and
> udev.  The gnupg bug is a security bug, so an alternate update path is
> available;

I don't know exactly how gnupg is used in d-i; but the fixed issue at hand is
unlikely to affect d-i, it only affects a small subset of use cases and is
mostly limited to mail readers.

I have a - not yet uploaded - testing-security build ready. Any solution for
etch is fine with me; just tell me, which you prefer. I won't be able to
react very quickly, though, as my spare time of this weekend is very limited.

Cheers,
        Moritz