Is this acceptable to be called "Release"

Hi!

I've read a new release schedule for Etch and I wonder whether it is
going to include this bug or not:

This is the bug of the reportbug utility which prevents me, for
example, to file a bug on xserver-xorg package which in turn is one of
the most important package in Debian.

Do you feel absurdity of this situation? Will this be included in the
final release of Etch to make everyone laugh about "quality" of Debian
that even our reportbug utility contains bugs?

The bug has been waiting in the state "more information needed" for
four monthes already, but mainter of the package didn't provide any
reaction trying to figure out the problem.

I understand that the bug has "normal" priority and is not treated as
RC-bug. But I think that reportbug is special-case utility which
designated to the quality of Debian and most of its bugs should be
treated as RC-bugs.

P.S.: Please include me on the CC-list if you answer this message.

---
 Max