Please allow debian-cd 3.0.1 in for etch

This is the last build I'm expecting to ask for before etch. Quite a
few bugs fixed, including that's already logged as RC (#413506) and
several that would be if they had been filed. This is just another
roll-up of the svn version of the code that we're already using in
production.

The diff is quite large, so I'm not attaching it. We're out on the
edge of the dependency graph, so can't really break much else with
busg at this point. And of course:

23:41 < vorlon> obviously anything that a new upload of debian-cd
                breaks is stuff that you're stuck with the
                responsibility for between now and release anyway ;)
23:41 < Sledge> yeah, exactly :-)

"This dress doesn't reverse." -- Alden Spiess