Re: Please consider iceape-l10n/1.0.7-2 for etch

On Thu, Mar 08, 2007 at 09:14:08PM +0100, Robert Luberda wrote:

> I would like to ask you for allowing iceape-l10n to go into testing.
> I know it is a new package,  however pushing it shouldn't make any
> harm, since the package contains only translations for iceape.I've
> recently tested the upgrade path from sarge's mozilla-locale-XX to
> iceape-l10n-XX and noted no problems.

OTOH, there seems to be fairly little user testing here; none of the
iceape-l10n-* packages have more than 15 users registered with popcon.  So
I'm reluctant to unblock such packages which could have significant negative
impact on the user's browser if bugs are hiding.