Re: Unblock and help request

"Thibaut VARENE" <varenet@debian.org> writes:
> First, I'd like to ask for unblocking on uptimed 1:0.3.10-3, which is
> a debconf translation-only upload (I also swapped Maintainer/Uploaders
> after discussing with the previous maintainer Daniel Gubser, in order
> to reflect the fact that I'm the new de-facto maintainer of uptimed).

Unblocked.

> Second, I'd need help dealing with #411301. Upstream suggested a fix
> (see the last mail on this bug report), but I'd like to know if said
> fix is suitable for etch, or not.

I don't feel that static linking of something like libgcrypt is
something we should encourage. This really needs to be fixed in gaim,
but that fix will not be ready before we release. So I guess this
important bug will not be fixed for the release :-/

Marc
--
BOFH #225:
It's those computer people in X {city of world}.  They keep stuffing