Unblock and help request

Hi,

First, I'd like to ask for unblocking on uptimed 1:0.3.10-3, which is
a debconf translation-only upload (I also swapped Maintainer/Uploaders
after discussing with the previous maintainer Daniel Gubser, in order
to reflect the fact that I'm the new de-facto maintainer of uptimed).

Second, I'd need help dealing with #411301. Upstream suggested a fix
(see the last mail on this bug report), but I'd like to know if said
fix is suitable for etch, or not.

Thanks

T-Bone

PS: please CC-me in replies, I'm not subscribed.

--
Thibaut VARENE
http://www.parisc-linux.org/~varenet/