Re: Request for permission to upload sl-modem through t-p-u for l10n purposes

#include <hallo.h>
* Christian Perrier [Thu, Mar 08 2007, 07:25:15AM]:
> > > Indeed, a complete update of translations in testing should have
> > > copied the Japanese and French translations from unstable to make
> > > testing translations as complete as possible.
> >
> > Do I have a way to know about them if there are no bug reports?
> > http://ddtp.debian.net/s.html does not display updates for sl-modem, not
> > even for the two languages mentioned in the changelog.
>

> Eduard, thanks for your commitment and the recent upload in t-p-u. Do
> you consider another one to complete the above translations.

Please take my appologies, I overlooked the languages added in Sid in
the meantime. 2.9.9d+e-pre2-7etch2 was uploaded to t-p-u with those
languages added.

Release masters, please approve!

Personally, I would add the Sid version because of other minor bugfixes
and amd64 support but I suppose it is too late now.

Eduard.