Request for permission to upload sl-modem through t-p-u for l10n purposes

The sl-modem package currently has a 2.9.9d+e-pre2-9 version in
unstable. The version in testing is 2.9.9d+e-pre2-7

The unstable version has changes that make it unsuitable for a freeze
exception obviously.

Some debconf templates translations in testing are incomplete while
they're complete in unstable.

I hereby request for the permission to upload a fixed
2.9.9d+e-pre2-7etch1 version in t-p-u with translations grabbed from
unstable.

Of course, if Eduard, the maintainer, prefers doing it himself, I will
let him do it (please contact me, Eduard, to get the needed changes).