Re: Please unblock gforge 4.5.14-21

Roland Mas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just uploaded a new version of gforge, with the following changes:
>
>    * More input sanitisation, fixing more cross-site scripting
>      vulnerabilities.  Again, security implications cause the high urgency.
>    * Also, make sure that the registration procedure happens over SSL.
>    * New debconf templates translations, thanks to Jacobo Tarrio
>      <jtarrio@trasno.net> for Galician (closes: #412917), Miroslav Kure
>      <kurem@upcase.inf.upol.cz> for Czech (closes: #409655), and Ricardo
>      Silva <ardoric@gmail.com> for Portuguese (closes: #413750).
>    * Stopped enabling pgsql.so and gd.so in php.ini, since they're enabled
>      in separate files by the respective packages.
>
>   I guess the last item warrants some explanation: php4 modules are
> now enabled by default (each package ships a .ini file with the
> appropriate "extension=foo.so" magic); gforge previously contained
> code to add that magic line to php.ini (with the user's permission, of
> course).  In the case of the pgsql extension at least, loading the
> module twice made it cease to work, with a confusing error message.
> Removing the extra invocation fixes the problem.
>
>   I'd like to request a freeze exception for that package.

This revision introduces the following directory which I assume shouldn't be
included? If so, please remove it in a new upload.

,,commit.gforge--debian--4.5--patch-31--lolando@users.alioth.debian.org--bazaar-0.1173259385.14756.11

Cheers

Luk

--
Luk Claes - http://people.debian.org/~luk - GPG key 1024D/9B7C328D
Fingerprint:   D5AF 25FB 316B 53BB 08E7   F999 E544 DE07 9B7C 328D