Re: Request for permission to upload sl-modem through t-p-u for l10n purposes

Quoting Eduard Bloch (edi@gmx.de):

> > Indeed, a complete update of translations in testing should have
> > copied the Japanese and French translations from unstable to make
> > testing translations as complete as possible.
>
> Do I have a way to know about them if there are no bug reports?

No simple way, frankly speaking.

These two languages are complete for the version of sl-modem in
unstable while they aren't in testing.

So, the simplest way is proably looking at the package's changelog
between the version in testing and the version in unstable and add all
updates mentioned there.

I did even use a simpler method: I just copied all PO files from the
unstable package to the t-p-u package, checked that the string didn't
change and just used them.

I can provide you with a full tarball containing the whole stuff and a
proposed changelog entry, indeed.