Re: [stable, D-I] Kernel selection broken for some architectures

Hi,

On Thursday 01 March 2007 16:11, Frans Pop wrote:
> For the mean time I have added an erratum item in the appropriate places
> on the website (will be visible after next website rebuild):
> - http://www.debian.org/releases/sarge/debian-installer/
> - http://www.debian.org/CD/releases/

do you think it's reasonable to mention the powerpc 3.1r5 brokeness of the
full CDs there as well? (the first one doesnt boot...)

(Or can anybody can confirm that they indeed work? I tested on three different
machines.)

regards,
	Holger