openc++ and etch

On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 03:45:46PM +0100, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> While going through packages that were not included in testing, and thus
> unlikely to be part of the upcoming etch release, I came across openc++.
>
> Are you aware of that situation ?

The problem originally was that it was not autobuilt on all archs
since it moved to non-free.

However the listed excuses do not mention this problem any more.

Release team, is it still time to get openc++ back into etch ?  Popcon
says there are not many users, but it looks like none of them found
bugs...

Best regards,
--
Yann.