Rebuilds against openssl.

Hi,

I've recently uploaded a version of openssl that changed some defines
into real functions.  Since this was an undesired changed at this point,
I reverted the headers to use the defines again, but the library still
contains the functions.  The version in testing does not have those
functions.

I know atleast the following packages were build on a buildd against
the version that had the functions instead of the defines in the
headers:
libinstrudeo 0.1.4-2
apcupsd 3.14.0-1
tor 0.1.2.8-beta-1
ntop 3:3.2-9
postfix 2.3.7-4

Can those pacakges be binNMUd so they use the defines instead?

Kurt