Re: update upgrade-manager in Etch

Em Sáb, 2007-02-24 às 19:08 -0800, Steve Langasek escreveu:
> > update-manager (0.42.2ubuntu22-11) unstable; urgency=low
> >    * debian/manual.tar.uu, debian/rules:
> >    - install the Debian specific version of the manual
> >      modified by Sven Arvidsson <sa@whiz.se> (Closes: #410916)
>
> Hrm.  Why is this not available as a simple diff against the manual, instead
> of as a uuencoded blob?

New image files, replacing the others.

> Unblocked anyway as a documentation update, but I wonder if you wouldn't
> want something a little bit more maintainable in the future...

Thanks! I surely do. We're going to actually try to integrate the
modifications into the original Ubuntu docs using docbook tricks. I just
didn't think keeping a patch would be easier than this because I'd have
to do the uuencoding for the images anyway.

See you,

--
Gustavo Noronha <kov@kov.eti.br>
http://kov.eti.br/