GNOME packages unblock requests

Hi,

here is another list of packages we'd like to migrate to testing.

atk1.0/1.12.4-2
      * Adds a missing symbolic link in the documentation directory.

gnome-desktop/2.14.3-2
      * New Malayalam translation.

gnome-menus/2.16.1-3
      * Gets gmenu-simple-editor to work again.

libxklavier/2.2-5
      * Fixes a scary realloc bug (yes, look at the patch, it's scary
        that people write such code).

metacity/1:2.14.5-4
      * Fixes a long-standing bug that can make the session lock for 2
        minutes upon login.

yelp/2.14.3-2
      * Now recommends ttf-dejavu, which includes all cabalistic symbols
        needed by some manuals.

--
 .''`.