Advice for bug fix

Hi,

with the fix for #410070 in octave2.9-2.9.9-8, an FTBFS error in
octave2.9-forge was found (#410463). This turned out to be an error in
the way the unit tests for octave2.9-forge are created at build time.

Unfortunately, in fixing this bug in octave2.9-forge, we hit another bug
in Octave2.9 (which was already fixed upstream some time ago), namely
#411863: one of the unit tests lets Octave use all available memory
until the OOM killer kicks in. So, we currentyl can't build
octave2.9-forge with activated unit tests.

Now, I need your advice:
We can upload fixed packages for both octave2.9 and octave2.9-forge into
unstable and later on they are unblocked (the changes are only a few
lines diff for each bug fix).
Or we upload only a new package for octave2.9-forge, where the unit
tests are disabled.

Octave2.9-2.9.9-8 should enter testing, but I guess Luk mistyped the
numbers:
	http://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2007/02/msg00287.html

Thanks
	Thomas