Re: Permission to upload a new hylafax package

Steve Langasek wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 20, 2007 at 02:55:41PM +0100, Giuseppe Sacco wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > hylafax 4.3.2 has just been released[1]. This is a minor update but
> > fixes a few bug forwarded upstream and simplify the way Debian package
> > may be done. The more important fix is that PAM will work again (it is
> > somewhat broken on 4.3.1).

FWIW, I've installed the new upstream version yesterday on a machine
that ought to run hylafax and can conclude that it doesn't run worse
than before.  Also, some of the Debian patches have been included
upstream.  I'd consider this version suitable for etch, but it's your
decision, of course.

Regards,

	Joey

--
GNU GPL: "The source will be with you... always."