Permission to upload a new hylafax package

Hi all,
hylafax 4.3.2 has just been released[1]. This is a minor update but
fixes a few bug forwarded upstream and simplify the way Debian package
may be done. The more important fix is that PAM will work again (it is
somewhat broken on 4.3.1).

I understand this is a new upstream release, so I am asking if I may
package and upload this version, instead of backporting (almost) all
fixes to the 4.3.1 version currently in etch.

This is upstream changelog for the new version:

* Encode subject headers (using B encoding) when necessary (9 Feb 2007)
* Added sample HTML templates to demonstrate templating features (9 Feb
2007)
* Added error exit codes to faxinfo (7 Feb 2007)
* PAM reworked to use complete sessions independantly (25 Jan 2007)
* Added debian/ directory with rules to create a simple Debian package
(21 Jan 2007)
* Simplify/Unify mime encoder selection and use (9 Jan 2007/29 Jan 2007)
* Add the Include: option for Config file options (8 Jan 2007)
* Redirected unwanted output from pd2pdf while running notify (24 Dec
2006)
* Use @SCRIPT_SH@ for bin/ scripts to allow configure selection (23 Dec
2006)
* Updated pollrcvd to use templates (22 Dec 2006)
* Moved default templates to etc/tempates/en/ to clean up etc/templates/
(22 Dec 2006)

Thanks,
Giuseppe

[1] http://www.hylafax.org/content/HylaFAX_4.3.2_release