Re: Unblock qsf 1.2.6-1 and optipng 0.5.5-1

Hi Luk!

On 2/12/07, Luk Claes <luk@debian.org> wrote:
> The other one is optipng 0.5.5-1
> It's a bug fix release too (fixing some bugs on the colors of the
> optimized PNGs).

Not unblocked as too much to review for little gain and more risk something
else will fail.

Actually it's less than this (since there was a lot of updates on
documentation, comments, etc):

opng.h      |    3 +
opngreduc.c |   25 ++++++++---
optipng.c   |   15 ++++--
osys.h      |    9 ++++

If we remove the comments added/changed, we will have even less lines changed.
You can take a look at http://people.debian.org/~naoliv/misc/optipng_diff.txt

Also, the package has already 17 days on unstable.
I am 99% sure that there won't be any problems with this version :-)

Is it any chance to have it on testing, please?

Thank you again!

Best regards,
Nelson