m68k nears release quality, kfreebsd starts snapshots

Hi,
For those interested:
68k is nearing release quality:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-68k/2007/02/msg00028.html discusses one
concern (testing_probs). Buildd stats at http://buildd.debian.org/stats/
looks good, gcc and the kernel are in ok shape, I think d-i works on a
few subarcs... The user tagged m68k rc bugs seem to be mostly actually
fixed (I may go through and help submitters/maintainers close them).

kfreebsd has started doing snapshots:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-bsd/2007/02/msg00013.html
At some point they may decide to do a "real etch based snapshot" and/or
stamp an unstable snapshot as a pseudo-release. They seem to be more
focussed on sid than etch. There was some notion that they might be able
to make etch last summer, but without getting into unstable it seemed
not to be possible. I'm sure they would be interested in getting into
lenny.

I'm sure they'd both be interested in any help, even just with identifying
problems.

     Drew Daniels
Resume: http://www.boxheap.net/ddaniels/resume.html