Re: please consider libgnucrypto-java and bouncycastle for testing

On Mon, Feb 12, 2007 at 02:09:11AM +0100, Matthias Klose wrote:
> the updates fix the deregistration of the security providers;
> bouncycastle introduces new -gcj packages as well (these packages are
> for optimization only and don't change the default behaviour; if not
> approved, please approve a fix for the deregistration fix for tpu).

libgnucrypto-java is unblocked, thanks.

I understand that the addition of gcj binaries for bouncycastle shouldn't
cause any behavior changes, but there's always the possibility of a new bug
being introduced this way, so I've unblocked bouncycastle and set the wait
time to 20 days.

Thanks,