helpdeco 2.1.3-2 changes acceptable for etch?

Hi,

Would it be acceptable for me to upload the changes in helpdeco 2.1.3-2
(in experimental atm) to unstable (as 2.1.3-3) for migration to etch?

It fixes #393787, which prevents passing absolute paths to helpdeco due
to it using the forward slash as an option character (in addition to
dashes).

 helpdeco (2.1.3-2) experimental; urgency=low

   * Add patch from upstream CVS to use only - for options Closes: #393787
   * Bump Standards-Version (no changes needed)
   * Update my email address now that I am a Debian Developer

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise