Re: nmap_4.20-1 unblock request

On Fri, Feb 02, 2007 at 12:10:25PM -0700, LaMont Jones wrote:
> Please consider nmap 4.20-1 for etch.  Nearly all of the bugs ever filed
> against nmap have been enhancements, etc.  It would be a shame to not
> have the latest nmap in etch, especially now that it's over 50 days
> old...
>
> Upstream's changelog below.
>
> thoughts?

IANA-RM, but:
is a rather large changeset, and makes it VERY hard to revew these
changes.

They seem to be mostly new features. Is it possible to get any RC
bugfixes applied through T-P-U.

Neil
--
<Tincho> 'Maybe you can try to find a nice hotel by shouting in the Mexico DF
    streets "where could a gringo find a decent hotel in this dirty third