Re: Please unblock dwww/1.10.3 and man2html/1.6c-4

Robert Luberda wrote:
Hi,

Both the dwww and man2html packages try to fix the same kind of bug,
namely using too much resources for weekly documentation indexing. I followed the suggestion of #352774 submitter what I believe decreases the memory & hard disc usage by the man2html's and dwww's cron.weekly jobs.
The "StoreWordPositions" is a new option introduced by swish++ 6.0.
However since older swish++ versions (at least the sarge one) ignore unknown
configuration options so there's no need for my packages to add an extra
versioned dependency not conflict on swish++.

Unblocked.

Cheers

Luk