Please unblock dwww/1.10.3 and man2html/1.6c-4

Hi,

Both the dwww and man2html packages try to fix the same kind of bug,
namely using too much resources for weekly documentation indexing.
I followed the suggestion of #352774 submitter what I believe decreases
the memory & hard disc usage by the man2html's and dwww's cron.weekly jobs.

The "StoreWordPositions" is a new option introduced by swish++ 6.0.
However since older swish++ versions (at least the sarge one) ignore unknown
configuration options so there's no need for my packages to add an extra
versioned dependency not conflict on swish++.

dwww (1.10.3) unstable; urgency=low

  * Initial Russian translation of debconf templates (closes: #406243).
    Thanks to Yuri Kozlow.

 -- Robert Luberda <robert@debian.org>  Sun, 14 Jan 2007 13:16:09 +0100

dwww (1.10.2) unstable; urgency=low

  * swish++.conf: Half a value of `WordThreshold' and add `StoreWordPositions
    no' to make index++ consume less memory and disk space (closes: #352774).

 -- Robert Luberda <robert@debian.org>  Sat,  6 Jan 2007 18:04:30 +0100

man2html (1.6c-4) unstable; urgency=low

  * swish++.conf: Add `WordThreshold 50000' and `StoreWordPositions no'
    to make index++ consume less memory and disk space (closes: #327767).
  * Standards-Version: 3.7.2 (no changes needed).

 -- Robert Luberda <robert@debian.org>  Sun,  7 Jan 2007 00:39:25 +0100

Best Regards,
robert