Please unblock geant321 1:3.21.14.dfsg-3

Dear release team,

Please consider unblocking geant321 version 1:3.21.14.dfsg-3 so it may
propagate into Etch if and when (there is an alpha build available) OR
(alpha is dropped from Etch).

Since the current version in Etch, 1:3.21.14.dfsg-1, the following
changes have been applied.

Important changes:

Both of the below fix what I consider severity "important" bugs,
although not reported in the BTS.

* Add widget geometry constraints to the Geant++ app-defaults conffile
to work around an underlying library bug that caused Geant321 client
programs to have missing widgets.  This is the exact same issue as the
one I mentioned in the unblock request for paw.

* Add a one-line patch in dpatch "001-fix-missing-fluka.dpatch" that
fixes a client program abort if a user would request cross-sections for
all kinds of nuclear physics processes.  The abort occurred because this
request would make the Geant library try to call functions from FLUKA
code that has been purged for DFSG reasons.  The patch causes the calls
to FLUKA functions to be skipped over.

Trivial changes:

* Coloring of icons in the app-defaults conffile, same as with paw.
* Apply a small upstream patch for gfortran support; this has no effect
on the binary packages since they are still compiled with g77.
* Remove an unneeded empty directory from the source package.

> geant321 (1:3.21.14.dfsg-3) unstable; urgency=medium
>
>   * Add some color to certain icons in the Geant++ browser widget,
>     copying from the Paw++ app-defaults.
>   * Add widget geometry constraints in the Geant++ browser widget
>     app-defaults.  This fixes an (unreported) important bug that caused
>     some of the UI widgets in GEANT 3.21 client programs to be missing.
>     Hence urgency medium.
>
>  -- Kevin B. McCarty <kmccarty@debian.org>  Fri, 19 Jan 2007 15:44:24 -0500
>
> geant321 (1:3.21.14.dfsg-2) unstable; urgency=medium
>
>   * Urgency medium since this fixes what I consider to be an important
>     (unreported) bug while having minimal impact on anything else.
>   * Patch 001: If the user asks for cross sections by "ALL" methods,
>     skip over the FLUKA methods (which otherwise cause the program to
>     abort when the dummy FLINIT function is reached).  However,
>     specifically asking for a FLUKA-generated cross-section will still
>     cause the program to abort after directing the user to README.Debian
>     (which remarks on the FLUKA code having been purged).
>   * New patch 321: Pull in the only change that upstream made to geant321,
>     a small patch to an Imakefile to support gfortran, in the Cernlib 2006
>     release.  This patch is not in itself worth putting together a new
>     orig.tar.gz for geant321.
>   * Remove empty directory debian/patches/optional from source package.
>
>  -- Kevin B. McCarty <kmccarty@debian.org>  Fri, 12 Jan 2007 17:35:24 -0500

Thanks for your consideration!