Re: please consider dak and nautilus-python for testing

On Wed, Jan 17, 2007 at 09:03:17PM +0100, Matthias Klose wrote:
> two NMUs, the packages are currently not in testing; no RC reports for
> unstable:

>  dak  (1.0-8.2) unstable; urgency=medium

>    * NMU
>    * Remove build dependency on versioned python version with an unversioned.
>      Closes: #403357.
>    * Convert to updated python policy, using python-central. Closes: #380800.

61 kloc diff, introducing .bzr metadata in an NMU.  Please fix this.

>  nautilus-python  (0.4.3-1.1) unstable; urgency=low

>    * NMU.
>    * Upload to unstable.
>    * Drop dependency on python2.3, lowering severity of #373465.
>    ^^^ the package was just rebuilt, not converted to the updated python policy.

Package has never been in etch, has only just been fixed to support python
2.4 in an NMU of a new upstream version that was previously only in
experimental?  Why is this important to have in etch, no one seems to have
missed it up until now?