please allow debian-reference 1.11

Hi,

I have uploaded new debian-reference 1.11.  Please consider this for
etch.

Closes: 384832 406746 407042
Changes:
 debian-reference (1.11) unstable; urgency=high
 .
   * Merge DDP Makefile functionality from DDP to the packaged one
     while adjusting html page generation code and URL references,
     Also now we use sensible-browser. Closes: 384832
   * Updated initial install example packages (all). Closes: 406746
   * Provided desktop file for GNOME/KDE/... menu entry. Closes: 407042
   * Removed m17n-env from translations (all applicable ones).
   * Updated README.Debian and README.
   * Updated translations and marked some chapters as old in the main
     text whenever possible.

Osamu