Re: Please unblock ucf/2.0018

Manoj Srivastava wrote:
Hi,

        This is mostly a documentation fix release. Added new
 Brazilian translations, fixed a couple of typographical errors, and
 clarified that <path to file> means, err, the full path to the
 file. Added a couple of sanity checks that prevent ucp file <-->
 package mapping registry corruption, but exit gracefully instead of
 dying with an error. For lenny, the scripts with die with an error,
 and we'll  need to fix the packages that are using ucfq/ucfr
 incorrectly.

        There should be little downside to this upload; I've kept back
 a fix that might have impacted things.

Unblocked

Cheers

Luk