[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: please unblock module-init-tools

On Jan 18, Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> wrote:

> This change is incompatible with D-I RC1 udebs, so I would prefer to delay 
> migration of this package until we start preparation for RC2 (which is 
> waiting for the next kernel upload).
> However, the breakage in D-I would be relatively minor, so if the other 
> changes are really important to get into Etch, migration would be 
> acceptable.
Maybe I am missing something, but you asked for this change.
If the change is correct but you are not yet ready then it can wait, as
long as the other fixes eventually end up in etch.


Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

Reply to: