Re: uploaded in t-p-u , Re: gpr in etch is useless: hint 0.12deb ? upload in t-p-u ?

On Tue, Jan 16, 2007 at 02:11:36PM +0100, A Mennucc wrote:
> I uploaded gpr  0.11deb.etch1  in t-p-u

> please let it into Etch; but, feel free to ask questions

Hmm, I never said 'no' to the version that you had already uploaded to
unstable.  It's far better to use unstable for updates when possible,
instead of t-p-u.

Can you please add any other fixes you need to to unstable, and we'll
let that one through instead?