Please unblock phpbb2/2.0.21-6 and msttcorefonts/1.7

Hi,

Please unblock phpbb2/2.0.21-6. It fixes four security issues backported
from the latest upstream stable release. The severity of these issues is
sometimes unknown, but the fixes are non-invasive so we backported
everything that has a CVE ID. It also includes a new debconf
translation.

Also please unblock msttcorefonts/1.7. Right after my previous upload I
received a new debconf translation, which I've now uploaded.

thanks!
Thijs