Re: Allowing two packages back in testing (one of them is new)

Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I uploaded libfilter-template-perl and libpoe-filter-xml-perl a couple
> of weeks ago, as upstream changed the way dependencies are spread
> across several packages - libfilter-template-perl is a new package and
> has never touched testing, and libpoe-filter-xml-perl was removed from
> testing as it took too long to be fixed (this is, it had to wait until
> libfilter-template-perl passed through NEW).
>
> Please evaluate accepting them in Etch.

I'm afraid they won't be part of Etch as freeze time is not the time to
introduce new packages or change the build process of a package.

Cheers

Luk

--
Luk Claes - http://people.debian.org/~luk - GPG key 1024D/9B7C328D
Fingerprint:   D5AF 25FB 316B 53BB 08E7   F999 E544 DE07 9B7C 328D