Re: Please unblock qmail-src 1.03-42

Hi Jon,

On Mon, Jan 08, 2007 at 08:09:48AM -0600, Jon Marler wrote:
> I have fixed the RC build bug (#402331) in qmail-src 1.03-42.

There are some changes in debian/rules to comment out properly setting the
owner of various files in the install tree:

-       chown -R root.root debian/tmp/usr/man
+       #chown -R root.root debian/tmp/usr/man

[...]

-       chown -R root.root $(TMPSRC)
+       #chown -R root.root $(TMPSRC)

Could you explain why this is?  That looks like a regression to me.

Thanks,