Please unblock gramofile 1.6-8.

Moi!

The gramofile version 1.6-8 in unstable includes a patch to follow the
cdrecord -> wodim name change in Suggests, documentation files, and the
program's main menu. Two more trivial changes address lintian warnings,
and that's all the changes I'm responsible for. Unfortunately, the
package uses yada which insists on regenerating debian/rules. This part
of the diff looks superfluous, but I can't help it. Still, the wodim
change looks like a reasonable addition for etch to me. Please consider
unblocking.

Thanks,

Daniel.