Re: Can I upload sqlalchemy 0.3.3-2 to unstable? (will you unblock it?)

Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:
> Piotr Ozarowski <ozarow@gmail.com> writes:
> > 0.3.2 and 0.3.3 upstream releases were mainly a bug fix releases (one
> > very important MySQL related bug was fixed) - they're available in
> > experimental since few weeks and no bugs were reported (except one about
> > new upstream version being available).
>
> I feel the diff is too big. Is there a bug in the version currently in
> etch that needs to be fixed urgently?

reported? No, but python-turbogears users who are using SQLAlchemy
(SQLObject is default) and MySQL will need it.

Please note that there is new documentation.html file in 0.3.2 (1 225 964 bytes!)

--
-=[     Piotr Ozarowski     ]=-
-=[ http://www.ozarowski.pl ]=-