request for acceptance of update-notifier and update-manager on testing

[Please CC-me, I'm not subscribed]

Hello,

On update-manager:

update-manager has been updated to correct a simple (although high
impact) mistake on my part: I was overriding the es.po file with an
incorrect one; the only change I made was removing that override:

update-manager (0.42.2ubuntu22-8) unstable; urgency=high

  * pos/es.po:
  - removed; incorrectly added to update-manager! should have gone to
    update-notifier

 -- Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org>  Tue, 26 Dec 2006[...]

On update-notifier:

As noted on the changelog above, the change should have gone to
update-notifier. I made the change and am also providing a very nice
document written by Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña on the workings of
the 'need reboot' workings.

update-notifier (0.42.12-3) unstable; urgency=low

  * debian/patches/002_i18n_update.diff:
  - updated, including the translation update on es.po done by
    Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña <jfs@computer.org>
    (Closes: #397132)
  * debian/docs:
  - also install debian/README.reboot-required.Debian, written by
    the same Javier above, explaining the reboot required feature
    of update-notifier for users and developers (Closes: #404810)

 -- Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org>  Thu, 28 Dec 2006[...]

Differently from update-manager, I uploaded update-notifier with the
usual low urgency. I'm pretty sure it's good to go, though, but I'm ok
with it waiting the 10 days to enter testing, if you prefer.

Thanks,

--
  Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org>
http://www.debian.org/ | http://kov.eti.br/