Re: Request for an "etch-ignore carte blanche" for alternative texlive dependencies

>> [ the bug reports we submitted so far do not specify exact dependencies
>> to use ]
>>
>> Indeed, since this requires knowledge about the internals of the package
>> that needs more than a cursory look at the sources.  The splitting of
>
> Well. If the maintainers of the respective packages would provide as
> with a list of necessary items (not only "latex") then we can do this.
> But I will not go through tons of C/perl/python/whatever code to search
> for LaTeX style files or fonts or whatever to find what is necessary.
> Maintainers should know this.

I have started to write a "receipe" for maintainers.  After the next
sync pull (I think a couple of minutes after 21:00 UTC), it should be at
http://pkg-tetex.alioth.debian.org/mapping-texlive.html

Regards, Frank
--
Dr. Frank Küster