Re: Request for an "etch-ignore carte blanche" for alternative texlive dependencies

Am Dienstag, 12. Dezember 2006 21:10 schrieb Frank Küster:
> This would overload the buildd's and their ftp mirrors, because the
> small "texlive" metapackage does not cover the complete teTeX, whereas
> texlive-full pulls in really everything, about 2 Gigabyte of files.  And
> it doesn't make sense to introduce new metapackages that map teTeX's
> buggy splitting scheme on the texlive packages.

Then people have to specifiy the correct build-deps. I don't see a problem doing that
at the beginning of the lenny cycle.

Regards,

Rene
--
 .''`.  René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73