Push scribus-ng and scribus-ng-doc 1.3.3.6 into Etch

Hi,

I just read the freeze announcement. I guess it means that scribus-ng and
scribus-ng-doc 1.3.3.6-1 that I uploaded on 2006-12-10 won't make it into
Etch. I beg to differ as the current version in Etch 1.3.3.5 has a number of
crash bugs plus two serious glitches in pdf export functionality that were
fixed in 1.3.3.6 - see
http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=4051,
http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=4604,
http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=4593,
http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=4502,
http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=4555.

Thank you for your consideration,

Alex.

P.S.: I did not upload 1.3.3.6 earlier as it was only released on Dec 5th and
I was testing the package as did a few users of my upstream repositories and
it wouldn't have made it into Etch by now anyway even if I did upload it right
after the release.