Re: binNMU for mcabber and hint into testing

Hi Marc!

On Mon, Dec 11, 2006 at 03:07:59PM +0100, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:
> The diff is quite big, and I don't see important bugs closed in the
> changelog (haven't looked at the rest). So, no, unless you provide a
> better to reason to hint it in, I will not review the diff.

>From the upstream changelog of this bugfix-release:
mcabber (0.8.3)

 * Fix truncation of UTF-8 buddy names in the roster (Myhailo Danylenko)
 * Fix SSL support on OS X (Alexis Hildebrandt)
 * Fix a freeze with some mistakes in the configuration file
 * Update the sample event script to be more portable
 * Fix some UTF-8 related issues
 * Fix permissions of help files
 * Correctly display the first message of a buffer (it wasn't wrapped)

 - Mikael, 2006-11-16

As you can see the package in Debian is affected by most of this bugs,
maybe except those two from OS X.

I hope this arguments were enough and you add the hint, thank you!

Regards

--
  .''`.     Mario Iseli <admin@marioiseli.com>
 : :'  :    proud user of Debian unstable