gtk-gnutella in Etch

Hello list,

First of all: I'm not sure this list even exists and if it is for the
purpose I am looking for, but here goes:

I saw that gtk-gnutella is not accepted in Etch because of it not
compiling on ARM and because the current .deb is too old.
I tried to contact the current maintainer (Anand Kumria) several times
about it, and I filed a bug.
The point is: building gtk-gnutella for Debian is really very easy. I
thing I just changed 1 icon issue to make it build without lintian
errors. The build is very clean from source as it is on the
gtk-gnutella website.
I proposed this clean and new package to Anand, but so far I had no
reply, and there is still no gtk-gnutella package for Debian!
So I'd like to propose this package to you.
You can find it at: http://hjh.passys.nl/Debian/Sid
As far as I have tested it has none of the bugs and issues that are
reported for earlier versions (except maybe for the license thing;
haven't looked into that).

best regards,

Hendrik-Jan Heins