Re: confusion

On Sun, 2006-12-03 at 17:32 -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:
> Nor is removing binaries from testing the issue -- the issue is that the old
> binaries would need to be removed from *unstable* in order to allow the new
> version of lilypond to propogate *from* unstable into testing.

Maybe this is the best tack then?

The new upload of guile-1.8 does worked on amd64 and alpha, but not
ia64, which seems to have a deeper problem going on.  Rob Browning has
been in touch with ia64 people.

So perhaps what I should do is ask ftpmaster to delete the ia64 packages
from unstable, as "no longer supported" because the requisite package
(guile-1.8) is not working there?

Thomas