gettext-0.15 may trigger FTBFS bugs

Quoting Santiago Vila (sanvila@unex.es):
> Hello.
>
> In order not to repeat sarge mistakes, I have a simple question for
> the release managers: Am I in time to upload gettext 0.15?

Please note that shadow has been the first victim of gettext-0.15.

Bug #384631 (FTBFS for shadow) is an indirect consequence of the
upload of gettext 0.15.

We're working on fixing this, but I would recommend maintainers of
packages which depend on gettext/autotools to actually check that
their packages still builds from source.

PS to Santiago: just to be sure, we (shadow maintainers) are
absolutely not angry about this....c'est la vie...:-)