Please remove obby, gobby and sobby from testing

Dear release team,

please remove obby/0.3.0-3, gobby/0.3.0-2 and sobby/0.3.0-3 from
testing. Especially Gobby blocks both the gmp and the libxml++
transition. All three of them will be replaced by non-GMP-dependent
packages in about a week (transition of the 0.4.x packages from
experimental), so there is no reason that they stall migrations.

All three packages, and gmp were hinted by HE, but that did not help for
weeks, due to missing builds on m68k and various binNMUs needed in the
meantime. (On arm because of a wrong gmp dependency and for libxml++.)

Thanks in advance,
Philipp Kern

PS: Please copy me on any replies, as I am not subscribed to the list.