Re: [sven.luther@wanadoo.fr: Re: Mass kernel udeb building solution]

Hi,

> Dear listmasters,
>
> Please block sven.luther@wanadoo.fr from posting to the debian-release
> mailing list.  He appears to be incapable of exercising self-restraint in
> using the list for its intended purpose.

This hasn't happened yet, which Sven seems to see as approval for
further abuse of the debian-release@l.d.o list. After his last post,
<[🔎] 20060820211505.GA28509@powerlinux.fr> [1], I support Steve's request.

Marc

Footnotes:
[1]  The important part of that mail:
[...]
--
BOFH #340:
Well fix that in the next (upgrade, update, patch release, service