D-I Beta3 preparation - Udeb sync

Hi Jeroen,

Below, as promised, the endless list of udebs that can now be synced to
testing. A number of packages in the list is new for testing, but I
assume that does not really make a difference. If it does, I can make a
separate list. A few may be technically too young, but should migrate
anyway.

Note: the list does not contain udebs that need syncing because their
source packages have migrated (see yesterday's hint request to
d-release), only the ones with only udebs.

You can also remove prebaseconfig from testing now as it is being replaced
by finish-install.

Please let me know if there are any issues with any of the packages.

Thanks,
FJP

UDEBS TO BE MIGRATED
====================