Re: Please hint xulrunner

On Sat, Jul 01, 2006 at 09:02:53AM -0500, Bill Gatliff <bgat@billgatliff.com> wrote:
> I have physical ownership of leisner.debian.org (armel), though I'm not
> a DD and not the buildd admin.  Is there something I can do to restart
> the build?  Top says that leisner is idling.

As a DD, I have access to leisner. It's not a buildd, though. I was more
hoping for a reschedule on an arm buildd or a build on something faster
than leisner, but since it doesn't seem to happen, i'll just contact the
debian-admins to get the necessary build deps installed on leisner and
use the old DIY method.

Cheers

Mike