Re: Please hint xulrunner

* Mike Hommey (mh@glandium.org) [060701 12:06]:
> Important security fixes for testing are waiting xulrunner to be built
> on arm, which seem to be not likely to happen soonish :(
> Could you hint xulrunner in, despite arm not being built yet ?

Hm, I'm not so happy with that for obvious reasons.

Did you contact debian-arm why the build failed? Arm porters, any hints
for
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=xulrunner&ver=1.8.0.4-1&arch=arm&stamp=1150438876&file=log&as=raw
? How good are our chances to get this issue resolved soon?

xulrunner is now on my issue list, and I'll make sure it gets in rather
soon. (It was also on my issue list with less priority because it
somehow blocks IIRC xine from building or so, but I don't remember
details.)

Cheers,
Andi
--